Please read and acknowledge the post guidelines
It is your responsibility to review and adhere to the following guidelines before posting a rating, comment, blog, opinion, or any other content added to the ASLGrades site.
The site reserves the right to remove any ratings, comments, blog posts or other content deemed as inappropriate, defamatory, indecent, vulgar, vindictive, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, discriminatory, abusive, or otherwise objectionable. The Site Guidelines will be strictly enforced at the discretion of the site.
- Be respectful to other contributors
- Be honest in your postings. This is not a forum for general complaints.
- Proof your comments before submitting them. Poorly proofed ratings, comments, and blogs may be removed.
- Negative comments are acceptable, but please offer constructive criticism (how can the interpreter improve?)
- Submit posts that are helpful to other readers.
- Use “never”, “always”, “every time”, etc. Try to use specific examples.
- Add interpreter identity information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or home addresses.
- State an opinion as if it is fact.
- Reference deleted comments or ratings.
- Speak for other people.
- Post bad or profane language or pictures
All Blog Posts are the responsibility of the person posting, and does not represent ASL Grades, LLC.