ASLGrades is about sharing information. Interpreters can make the best of their directory listing by adding a description of services, images, web sites, and other great information. The idea is to tell you clients about yourself and your skills.
If you do not have a directory listing:
- Login by clicking “login” on the menu. If you do not have an account click the “Register” button on the login page
- Go to the directory page and click “Submit a Listing” button
- Select a listing category and click “Continue”
- Fill in the form for your listing information – communicate with your clients by adding useful descriptions, a website, or other information that your clients might like.
- Select your region (USA) and state and enter the city
- All required information has an * by it
- Read and agree to terms and conditions click “Continue”
- Add up to 2 images and click “Continue”
- Your listing is now ready
If you want to Edit your listing.
- Find your listing and click “Edit”
- Follow the steps above.
If you have a listing but cannot edit it, you will need to click on “Claim Listing”
- Click on “Claim Listing”
- Provide your information.
- Please provide enough identifying information to match you and your listing. A scanned business card is excellent.
- Submit your “claim listing” request.
- The Web Administrator will review your request and approve it or ask for more information
- Once approved, edit your listing as described.